Every year, community and school groups enroll thousands of students and professionals in the CHI Warm Welcome for Tours & Groups: a full service Homestay Program for tour groups of all sizes and lengths of stay.
CHI delivers a full-service program designed to make it easy for community and school groups to bring students to Canada.
A single team of experts, working from coast to coast, takes care of everything in your homestay package: overall program design and day-to-day coordination; learning program development and instruction by expert professional educators; extra curricular activity arrangement and qualified supervision; logistics; welcome and departure ceremonies; and of course, selecting and matching students with appropriate hosts; all with the caring and professional attention to detail that have made our private homestay programs the benchmark for the industry.
CHN takes care of you from start to finish.
Our comprehensive service provides, at a minimum:
Prior To Arrival
- Management of the Group's Homestay Application process
- Selection of each host, according to our careful "matching" process & Confirmation thirty days before arrival
- Arrangement of car pooling and transportation protocols when necessary
- Contact lists in electronic format
- Information for Agents to conduct cultural and program orientation
- Invoicing and collection
On Arrival & During The Tour
- Attendance at welcome reception, orientation, and departure ceremonies
- Arrangement of personal visits to selected homestays by Group leaders
- Daily supervision of transportation
- Monitoring and feedback
- Personal meetings with each member of the Group, as necessary, to ensure comfort with the customs and routines of the homestay
- Completion of written satisfaction surveys
- 24/7 Emergency support
After Your Group Returns Home
- Program review and evaluation
- Due diligence documentation, if & when necessary
If you would like to learn more about our School Group programs, please contact us to schedule a meeting and to get a complete copy of our Guide for School Groups.