Our organization was founded by Robin Wilson, a natural leader with very successful experience in volunteer-based community service organizations. From the beginning, she considered our work its own reward - in other words, she did it because she wanted to do it on its merit - and not because she had to do it.
We attracted like-minded people who shared her vision and were drawn to the work.
Our core values:
• Learning from others
• Integrity, trust, honesty
• Second opinion and teamwork
• Families first (for our colleagues and our clients).
Our Mission: To facilitate positive experiences and exchanges between international students and Canadian host families & educational institutions; to provide Canada's friendliest and easiest overall travel, education and accommodation experience to international students and workers.
Our Vision: Our corporate family, our host families and our student's families are Creating Tomorrow Together, to make the world a smaller place.
Relationship Manager (posted elsewhere as "International Student Homestay Coordinator") in the following locations:
• Saskatoon, SK; closes June 28, 2013
• Charlottetown, PEI; closes June 28, 2013
• Calgary, AB; closes June 28, 2013
• Ottawa, ON, closes June 28, 2013
• Grande Prairie, AB; open until filled
• Montreal, QC; open until filled
Please note, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!